Siri Herbal Hair Dye is simple and easy to use. Since it is in powder form, one can store it away and use only as much as is needed during one application. Application of Henna before using the dye is recommended for best results. Below are the instructions to follow:
- Take required amount of Siri Herbal Henna and mix it with hot water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this paste on to every strand of hair using a brush and gloved hands.
- Completely cover the hair, from the root to the tips.
- Wash it clean after 2-3 hours with plain water. Do not use shampoo or shikakai.
- After the hair is completely dry, take required amount of Siri Herbal Hair Dye powder and mix it with hot water to make a thick paste.
- Apply it immediately to the scalp following the same procedure as above.
- Once all the hair strands are coated from root to tip, leave in for about 2 hours.
- Wash it clean with plain water. Do not use shampoo or shikakai.
- Leave it to dry as it reveals your new black hair.
For first time users the colour may not appear immediately after wash. The black colour will appear in a few hours after contact with atmospheric oxygen. The blackening can be seen progressively on the next day.
For improved results repeat the process once in every 10-15 days.